• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quick game recap?

PanthersATL

Due to other obligations, was only able to watch the first Dolphins drive (YAY, WE STOPPED 'EM!) and our first offensive drive (blocked punt TD).  Saw at one point we were tied 7-7, then couldn't check in until the game was over.  Based on the post-game threads, I'll assume my pre-season bets on the Panthers to win the division, the conference, and the SB are no longer worth cheering for?

Can someone provide some quick bullets of how bad the Miami game really was? Any phenomenal plays on our side? What were the key moments that doomed us?

We couldn't block anything. We consistently ran the ball into fronts with 9 guys on the LOS. When we did get passes off about half of them were tipped at the LOS from the pressure. We made Tua look like prime Drew Brees and their D look like the '85 Bears.

We would literally lose to the winless Lions at this point.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

They beat us in all three phases of the game. 

When they got done having their way with Cam, Rhule gave them PJ and they started all over again.

We had, I think, one starting quality player out. It looked like our third stringers in a pre-season game.

We were outcoached by a team that was seriously looking to fire their head coach and ditch their first round draft pick guy. We made those two look like geniuses. 

It was embarrassing.