• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CMC out for the Year

ncfan

That sucks.  Just all around.  I know we can talk the contract all day long, but the fact is CMC is a competitor, who makes our offense better.  He and Cam are quite deadly with the Read Option game.

Who hired the strength and conditioning coaches?  Was that a team or a Rhule thing?  I've wondered if Rhule knows how to manage NFL players.

30 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Yep. This news sure doesn’t jive with him rolling his ankle and then the reports saying that he felt great after taping it up.

It was clear as soon as we were in no win mode, he went on the shelf. I have no doubt that if we were in contention last year for the playoffs, he would have healed up quickly. The team knows we are done. We’ve got 5 games left with 1 really winnable game and if you look at Tankathon, we’ve got a legit shot to get a good pick. We are at 11, but Miami, Philly, Jets, Giants, Chicago, Washington and even Seattle have multiple games amongst them so someone has to win. Tonight is WFT vs Seattle. If we don’t beat Atlanta, there’s a good chance we could get to 4 even though this is a terrible QB draft year, our luck or our lack of planning well like drafting Little in a great IOL draft and Brown in a great T draft SMH.

They lie all the time about cmc. He definitely fractured something. Something significant. This staff wants to win to show progress from year 1 to year 2. Some fans coddle cmc like oh we’re just saving him. fug that. Vikings and eagles lost last week. We’re technically still in the thick of it. You think this staff is just gonna roll over when it could cost them their jobs? Dude is just made of glass. 

• Beer 1

Just now, Rocky Davis said:

Usually it is better to break/fracture your ankle than sprain it, especially 3rd degree high ankle sprains.

I mean he didn't dislocate it or anything.

Yeah I know. But this doesn’t seem like a simple tweak of the ankle and shut him down for 5 weeks. It’s definitely significant.

The replay showed a horrible angle his ankle was twisted in..........and in a big pile of bodies in the trenches trying to gut out a short yardage gain.

I said it before........CMC is a Steve Smith ........not a Steven Davis. 

Now watch what happens in the backfield to Cam without any dump passing or handoff to CMC around. 

Its going to get ugly.......Cam might not even make it the rest of the year at this rate.

14 minutes ago, LegioX said:

Who here has reached a point where they just don’t give two sh*ts anymore? 

I’ve reached the point of not returning to the stadium as long as Rhule is coach 

too much money to throw away total incompetence 

they might beat the Falcons but I wouldn’t put money on it.  It will be their last win of the year in any case 

it’s pretty clear to me that the coaches aren’t leading these athletes 

27 minutes ago, LegioX said:

Who here has reached a point where they just don’t give two sh*ts anymore? 

Yep. Deleted the app and unfollowed their social media to keep from being reminded how awful this franchise is right now. Time to focus on hockey 

• Pie 2