• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey Tepper, I'm done....

rayzor

3 hours ago, rayzor said:

I know you don't care. I don't really have much of anything that you'll miss... but I used to care about this team you bought.

Used to. 

Maybe when you flush this turd Rhule away and find someone who knows what they're doing I'll get interested again.

For now, though, life's too short to spend on this poo product you're trying to sell us.

So...um...

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Hey u remember when I told u after first couple weeks this team was not that good. But hey I’m with this is a new all time low for me. I was able to get through Clausen era but don’t think I can do it again.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Harbingers said:

I’m resigned to the fact we will have Rhule for another year at this point unless Tepper gives the fans a miracle Holiday present. 

How do you bring back a coach who loses his last 7 games….technically wins less in year 2 (considering they added a game)

who banked on Sam Darnold and it blew up predictably in his face. 

• Pie 5

I kinda watched the last two games, going through the board from a semi outside point of view it sucks. Even the Dolphins/WFT/Lions actualy seem to care even though they suck. We look like we're still in preseason, nothing to tank for, stuck with Sam, etc. Best we can hope for is to find a coach that will take on this mess and start to win some games later next season? It's weird because we have talent so who knows how fast it could be turned around

• Pie 1

Well I am glad I am not the only one.  I have been a diehard for many years but this is worse than any team we put on the field outside of 2010 and that was intentionally done by JR.

I don't know how many explicatives I can come up with to describe our offensive line.  And to make matters worse Rhule keeps trotting out Miller and Jordan as if they are going to improve.  For crying out loud Jordan couldn't even make any other teams practice squad and we got him on the field.

And we thought that Rivera's devotion to vets was bad.  Rhule's devotion to playing inept players is far worse. He'd rather keep putting these slugs out there instead of letting his rookies play.  They definitely can't be worse.   

• Pie 4

8 hours ago, CRA said:

How do you bring back a coach who loses his last 7 games….technically wins less in year 2 (considering they added a game)

who banked on Sam Darnold and it blew up predictably in his face. 

Honestly I have no idea, but from the few media clippings on the matter it seems Rhule is safe for another year. 

I've gone the other way...............I look forward to watching how bad the Panthers are........its as import as when they are good for me.

The worse the better chance for cleaning house on "Rhulism".......

So I watch in great anticipation of the Panthers really messing up and watching Rhule on the sidelines hoping his balls are tied to a short lease..........

To me its almost as much enjoyment as if they were in the thick of the playoff race...........

Of course if I spent money on Panther gear to tickets to games or a PSL then I'd feel very foolish over all this.......but since I don't spend dime one on any NFL stuff it means nothing to me.........

Oh..........did I also happen to mention that I tend to be a fatalist in life? 

Edited by PghPanther

15 hours ago, rayzor said:

I know you don't care. I don't really have much of anything that you'll miss... but I used to care about this team you bought.

Used to. 

Maybe when you flush this turd Rhule away and find someone who knows what they're doing I'll get interested again.

For now, though, life's too short to spend on this poo product you're trying to sell us.

So...um...

Jake Gyllenhaal Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I have been feeling same way as you. I've always supported them no matter what and wanted to watch games but this stretch and the decisions made by Rhule each of the past two seasons combined with his ability to each season screw up our QB's and never address the OL while somehow throwing our guys under the bus in press conferences and also compliment guys 5 minutes before cutting them just had me a absolutely hating Rhule and wanting his ass fired IMMEDIATELY. We will never get better with this guy at the leadership point. This guy who wanted so much power over everything but has proven he deserves none of it at all. He needs stripped of everything and cast away like an old used tampon or some ass paper that just wiped a fresh shut smear away. Get this piece of garbage out of Charlotte please Tepper!