• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ok what are the positives for matt rhule being here in 2022

Without knowing Teppers end game in all this mess I hesitate to guess.

I fail to see anything positive in building any semblance of culture.  I cannot see any improvement in the development of the players save one or two. The team has no identity nor has it shown anything encouraging to point to a direction other the down.

There is yet again no attempt at adjusting strategy in scheme or play calling. The talent is lacking and what little there is will be misused.

I honestly have no idea what to expect other than more of the same.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, travisura said:

Everyone saying that if Rhule stays we'll be picking #1 in 2023 is fooling themselves. He's gonna do what he's done the past two years and win enough games early to knock us out of the top 5.

No, it's worse, he'll probably trade our next two first rounders to move up in this draft and take some player that used to mow his and his assistant coaches' lawns as a kid.

• Pie 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Probably for some bullshit third tier vet QB who'll be put behind some bullshit patchwork of an OL. Third time's a charm folks!

Nah the rest of the cap and the 2023 first-rounder is going away in the Mariota trade, then Howell goes first-round along with somebody from Baylor 

None.

The fact that we've been out of contention for a few weeks and we're still trotting Miller, Abdullah, Thomas, Zylstra, etc. out there is absolutely 100% stupid.  

This is the absolute prime time to test out the guys you handpicked and they're still playing these stupid games with over the hill or never-was FAs.  It's complete idiocy.