• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This Sunday - a likely reality for us Cam stans

CRA

As a long time Cam homer the reality is this Sunday very likely will be the last game Cam suits up for us at BOA.    His farewell game.  

Yes, I know there are arguments he should be signed for another year.  For a new HC to have for year to help break in a rookie.  But if you are laying odds? Odds don’t favor him being brought back.  Could happen but I wouldn’t put my money on it.  And I don’t think Rhule ever wanted him to begin with. 

it is what it is.   Hopefully Rhule doesn’t rob us of that.  But now that Rhule’s roommate is OC…..he will be looking for new scapegoats that don’t involve playcalling.  Hope we get Cam Sunday. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

13 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Hate to tell you but from what I'm reading, sounds like Rhule didn't necessarily commit to starting Newton this Sunday.

That’s why I said hopefully Rhule doesn’t rob us of that Sunday.  Because I fully believe he is going to start scapegoating harder and harder.  And it won’t be his roommate playcaller.  It will be players. 

I fully believe Rhule will make Cam looks worse in the end than if he never played this season.  Hopefully he holds off on PJ and Sam a week.  But I feel he ends up going to both of them as starters at the end of this season