• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rhule should be one of four head coaches to see early Black Monday

NAS

9 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I just can't imagine Tepper doubling down on Rhule after this season.  If he's not convinced he made a mistake after this abomination I fear this is just the beginning of a spiral into darkness the likes of which we haven't seen...ever.

Jon Snow....Winter has come!!!!

• Beer 1

17 minutes ago, mc52beast said:

This will be the Huddle when Tepper makes it official that Matt will coach the team in 22…

FFD13A1F-1633-48F8-93E2-0DC0A5375602.jpeg

It wouldn't surprise me if he did.  I'm trying to figure out which of the two is in over their head more.  It looks to be a draw at the moment. 

• Pie 4

12 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

It wouldn't surprise me if he did.  I'm trying to figure out which of the two is in over their head more.  It looks to be a draw at the moment. 

I don't think any of us would be surprised if Rhule was retained for next year, we're just hoping that Tepper treats this like any other investment decision, puts his ego aside and cuts his losses early.

Edited by NAS
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 12/21/2021 at 9:23 AM, Jon Snow said:

I just can't imagine Tepper doubling down on Rhule after this season.  If he's not convinced he made a mistake after this abomination I fear this is just the beginning of a spiral into darkness the likes of which we haven't seen...ever.

I know you've been here a long time. We've seen dark times.

• Beer 1