• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It’s this week or next

Cdparr7

12 hours ago, SizzleBuzz said:

I missed this, which team had their players "openly mock" Matt Rhule?

And those players names were?

Buffalo; Tre Boston tweeted it out as he's still close with several former Panthers players on their roster.  The onus is on you to find the tweet as I refuse to burn the time to dig for it, but it was posted here somewhere.  I really could care less if you believe it or not. 

8 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Buffalo; Tre Boston tweeted it out as he's still close with several former Panthers players on their roster.  The onus is on you to find the tweet as I refuse to burn the time to dig for it, but it was posted here somewhere.  I really could care less if you believe it or not. 

3646A04D-739B-4609-AB57-E809C6ADFE01.jpeg

8A3462C4-AAF3-49A7-B6A2-2A9EDB8D0984.jpeg

02066BE0-5031-47FA-880F-AA768299FBA3.jpeg

E6AE0943-4626-4CE5-B4F5-7169981972EF.jpeg

8620F8CC-30ED-4D56-85F0-33895267B0FD.jpeg

186A6D2E-DF92-4EBB-8C82-BB68C602FB15.jpeg

• Pie 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

At this point, there's already an awful lot of discussion about Rhule possibly being the worst coach we've ever had.

Thinking about another year of that? 😖

I certainly don't.  But I don't sign his paycheck.  I'm also not priviy to the details of the "process" nor the "building a culture" I keep hearing about.  Was this the expected outcome all along? 

Now I'm getting intrigued by this mysterious plan for what's next if he's still here. I mean what else do we have to keep our attention? I'm certainly not going to pay a dime to go to a game. I'll watch it on TV and troll around on here until this mysterious process finally unfolds or Tepper decides he's had enough. 

• Pie 2

48 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

False.  

No players "openly mocked" Matt Rhule or anything else.  

NEXT!!! 💥🙌

• Poo 2

2 hours ago, Shocker said:

Rhule will be back as well as Snow.  2 years isn’t enough time

So the cardinals shouldn’t have fired Steve Wilks?  The Browns shouldn’t have fired Freddie Kitchens? 

Two years isn’t enough time to evaluate a coach that’s showing some potential.  Two years is more than enough time to identify a turd like Rhule.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

One positive to keeping Matt Rhule...

You know all those complicated playoff scenarios you see late in the season where Team X needs to win but Team Y needs Team Z to lose or tie or whatever...yeah.

Well good news, as long as we have Matt Rhule in charge, we can completely ignore those. They won't have anything to do with us at all 😕

Edited by Mr. Scot