• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What that bear was doing 25 years ago

Mr. Scot

19 minutes ago, ChibCU said:

Lol clip includes the huge TD run by Steeler's Stewart. This was a little before my time of watching, but sums up the Panthers I have come to love and hate.

The team was fun to watch back then. They were tough as nails and fought to the end. 

I've watched the team evolve under different coaches and it's not always been fun to watch.  Brother I've witnessed even damn game live and quite a few of them twice recorded. The only thing that can guarantee a chance at winning has always been and will always be being able to run the ball and having a great defense. 

A great qb is hard to find and when you do you better hang onto them as long as you can.  Also don't count on said qb to last forever, that's why it's so important to be able to run the ball. Build a stable of good QB's and don't pay runningbacks big money.

But many have tried and many have and will fail at it.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

11 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

A great qb is hard to find and when you do you better hang onto them as long as you can.  Also don't count on said qb to last forever, that's why it's so important to be able to run the ball. Build a stable of good QB's and don't pay runningbacks big money.

lol man we really fuging fail at all of those things

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, Panthera onca said:

Yeah that was a great game. Won it with a Chad Cota game saving interception in the end zone.

Yep...  That happened in the end zone right below our seats...  I dont think BofA has rocked much harder after a regular season win...  Walking down the ramps after the game was quite the experience !!  Didnt this win secure us in the playoffs?

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ladypanther said:

That is hilarious!!!!!  Thanks for that Mr. Scot

I laughed pretty hard at the time, especially when they showed Cowher laughing on the sidelines 😆

Watched that game with a good friend who's a huge Steelers fan too. We had slightly different reactions to the final interception.

54 minutes ago, dave-o said:

Yep...  That happened in the end zone right below our seats...  I dont think BofA has rocked much harder after a regular season win...  Walking down the ramps after the game was quite the experience !!  Didnt this win secure us in the playoffs?

Yes, that win clinched the NFC west for us and we played the Cowboys in the playoffs.

• Beer 3