• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Will fans fill the stands for Cam?

mc52beast

If the fans want to send Tepper a message they don't show up.

This isn't about sending Cam out with the accolades and appreciation he deserves, but we've already been told he isn't going to play the whole game.....why show up and support Tepper's bottom line?

and yes, I know most of the tickets have already been sold etc. etc., but an empty stadium and no vendor revenue does send a message.

I have seen Cam walk onto the field a handful of times. I've seen him drive down to win in the rain against the Saints. I've seen him flip into the endzone against the Texans. I've seen him throw all over the place against the Vikings. I've seen him go off on the Seahawks in the playoffs.

I'm grateful I'm not there today. I don't want my last Cam moment in person to be him being pulled for Sam Darnold in the 2nd quarter.

• Pie 2

He will get the send off he deserves when we put him in the Ring of Honor. He is the best QB we have ever had and he definitely did not deserve to be on this train wreck of a team with this head coach. I’m glad he got paid this season because he has helped us by trying to show the team what a true leader is who holds themselves accountable for winning….which is the only thing that matters in the NFL. 

3 hours ago, mc52beast said:

This could be Cam’s last game at BOA. A lot of people are saying they won’t be going and that’s unfortunate because Cam deserves better. I hope that whoever does show up let’s Cam know he’s appreciated.

Did you see how empty the stadium was?  Hopefully tepper is watching.

Just now, ickmule said:

Question, why does Cam or any player deserve better ? They get paid millions to play a game.  They put their bodies on the line for love of the game and the money, not you or me. 

Because of the incredible drive and work ethic that a player like that possesses. If you think any regular Joe Schmo can come into the NFL and have a career like Cam has had you are sadly mistaken.

12 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Because of the incredible drive and work ethic that a player like that possesses. If you think any regular Joe Schmo can come into the NFL and have a career like Cam has had you are sadly mistaken.

That doesn’t matter to me. If you where paid like that you’d be dedicated too, or you should be. These players don’t deserve praise or a great decelerated send off.  

3 hours ago, lightsout said:

I have seen Cam walk onto the field a handful of times. I've seen him drive down to win in the rain against the Saints. I've seen him flip into the endzone against the Texans. I've seen him throw all over the place against the Vikings. I've seen him go off on the Seahawks in the playoffs.

I'm grateful I'm not there today. I don't want my last Cam moment in person to be him being pulled for Sam Darnold in the 2nd quarter.

Called it.

• Pie 1