• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft position now #6

hepcat

1 hour ago, trueblade said:

If NO, SF, and PHI all win out, NO and PHI get the wildcards. Sean hates us, but he's not giving up a shot at the playoffs to drop us a few spots in the draft.

Think about that. Sean's a quality NFL coach and with the QB situation he's had this year, he's on the verge of the playoffs, presumably running the same offensive system that we can't get any of our QBs to look good with...

Part of my view is I don't know what the Saints did today.  I hope they won. 

Don't tell me, I get the opportunity to watch it later today on Armed Forces Network.   

10 minutes ago, stbugs said:

It may be, but my point was that if GB beats Minnesota this week, I think they’ve got the bye because their last game is against Detroit. More of a I can’t see them losing to Detroit with a bye on the line. 

So bugs: What percentage chance do we get pick 5 if we lose out?

Edited by Jared Patterson

23 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Easy answer:

1. We lose out

2. Giants beat Chicago, gets us to 5

3. Jets win one of their last two and their SOS goes higher than ours by one game (right now on Tankathon we are both at .512

Harder to know:

4. Chicago either keeps their SOS above ours (they are at .516) or their win one more

5. Seattle does the same as Chicago (.514 SOS)

4 & 5 should happen as I think Chicago beats the Giants and Seattle beats Detroit this week. 1 has to happen. I don’t think 2 and 3 happen unless the Bills rest against the Jets or Washington decides to pack it in the last two games for draft slot.

U said Giants need to be Chicago tho???

4 hours ago, stbugs said:

Easy answer:

1. We lose out

2. Giants beat Chicago, gets us to 5

3. Jets win one of their last two and their SOS goes higher than ours by one game (right now on Tankathon we are both at .512

Harder to know:

4. Chicago either keeps their SOS above ours (they are at .516) or their win one more

5. Seattle does the same as Chicago (.514 SOS)

4 & 5 should happen as I think Chicago beats the Giants and Seattle beats Detroit this week. 1 has to happen. I don’t think 2 and 3 happen unless the Bills rest against the Jets or Washington decides to pack it in the last two games for draft slot.

Tankathon SOS is calculated on all 17 games, so we need the Jets non-common season opponents to start winning too.

Also, we apparently dropped to 7 and Seattle passed us.