• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson: “We don’t want no fake fans”

Panthers Rhule

23 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

I understand the frustration.   I understand boo'ing.   I dont understand boo'ing a player for coming into the game.  I think PJ is clearly the worst qb on the roster and I would never consider boo'ing him for coming into the game.   Especially when we know how hard they have worked and how dedicated all the qbs on our roster have been.   They just arent good enough.  If they were coming out like Robbie and saying it's ok to lose basically it would probably be a little bit different maybe.

I don’t even think fans were really booing Sam Darnold as much as they were booing Rhules stupid QBs as relief pitchers idea that he keeps going with. After Sam completed the big pass boos also came out when they put Cam back in. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, glenwo2 said:

He still rocks the hair better than Robbie.   

Some folks can rock any look with incredible style. Cam is certainly one of those folks.

Robby is just a fugging moron and is nowhere near the style icon that Cam is. 

That being said, Cam's hairstyle required a bigger helmet and you can see him adjusting and readjusting it through the games. Must be bothersome, hope it doesn't become a safety issue for him.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, SizzleBuzz said:

I believe they a equally bad...

...both look like complete clowns 🤡-- at best!  😂

meh.   I think my whole point going back is that you brought out the "race" card for no apparent reason.

I honestly don't give a sh*t about hairstyles as much as I give a sh*t about some MILLIONAIRE telling me how to be a fan of a team that hasn't been successful since Cam's Prime years.

56 minutes ago, Tinamedina said:

Yes. A teammate can do that. Fans can give constructive criticism but robby is right, a lot of fans are fickle, and hyper emotional. 

Chewing out a teammate is one thing.

Telling US (who basically help pay for his overbloated salary) how to be Fans of the team is completely different and deserves scorn & criticism.

Edited by glenwo2
  • Flames 1

Just now, glenwo2 said:

Chewing out a teammate is one thing.

Telling US (who basically help pay for his overbloated salary) is completely different and deserves scorn & criticism.

While his stupid ass is celebrating on the sideline when getting beat 32-6. It don’t seem that smart upstairs, I’m sorry but that was such a terrible idea to extend him. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1