• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson: “We don’t want no fake fans”

Panthers Rhule

3 minutes ago, Panthers Rhule said:

I liked Robbie before this interview and I like him even more now. Start at 2:50. He clearly states what he considers a real fan to be and I agree with him. Keep Pounding used to mean we always have your back too. 

Enjoy.

Sorry I just posted a thread simultaneously as @Panthers Rhule can a mod merge them?

4 minutes ago, Cdparr7 said:

I’m getting about tired of this guy. I’ve been a fan since 95, a PSL owner for 18 of those years and this guys just walked in and fell ass first into a pay day because he’s from Temple. 

We boo because you suck.

Sorry if this is already in another thread. Stuff like this pisses me off.

71F7DFD8-20BA-426E-801B-C3ECBD64EA8B.jpeg

We don’t want a sorry team either. What’s gotten into these guys? First, Derrick Brown and now Anderson 🤦‍♂️ 

• Pie 2

Just now, PhillyB said:

anybody actually showing up to this poo in the first place or spending time posting on the huddle is a real fan. if you've pissed those people off you've got a serious problem.

Yeah the “fair weather fans” as people call it left in 2018/2019. Even the half ass fans left after NYG. Everyone still around are people who make this part of their lives.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3