• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Team Tiers by EPA/play over the last 5 weeks

1 hour ago, NanuqoftheNorth said:

Once upon a time, not so long ago, Panthers fans aspired to no longer being mediocre!

Our dreams have finally come true!

Moral of the story:  Be careful what you wish for.

Good point. It would take nothing less than a holy sh1t miracle to rise to the stunning heights of mediocrity from here.

• Beer 1

16 hours ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Every team we beat weeks 1-3 would whoop our ass right now.

Very true.  Had our schedule been reversed we probably wouldn't have won a game.  Jets and Houston are playing much better than we are right now. 

Hopefully, they win a couple more games and we can move in front of them in the draft.

I think they both need one more win to make them even with us.  Not sure how SOS helps or hurts us 

All those seasons I defended our team by saying, at least we weren't the Browns, or the Jags, or the Lions. Welp, I guess that's who we're going to be. 

Welcome to years of games that will be like watching someone kick your favorite dog. Every frikkin' week.

It's not too late for ownership to change this. But damn, they seem as entrenched in this bad idea as possible.