• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ellis Williams (Observer) offense analysis

ladypanther

Sounds like we are set up for an embarrassing and unproductive offseason. I can't imagine anyone competent would come here to work with and under Rhule. We also need a temp option because it really doesn't sound plausible to expect Rhule to finish the year as HC.

What an ugly lesson Tepper is about to learn if he decides to really keep Rhule for another year.

• Pie 2

Add Ellis Williams to the list of ordinary people who apparently understand football better than our top 10 paid head coach. And Tepper can’t demand a staff overhaul with a coach who will be on the hottest seat in the league. What an idiot if he brings him back.

• Pie 3

29 minutes ago, MilkyCastles said:

“The Panthers should be set on the outside.” How sad is it that Rhule fought tooth and nail to keep BC out of the LT spot, only for him to have better success than anyone there all season. I’m convinced that the only one buying into the Rhule process is Rhule himself. 

I agree with heavy play action, Darnold is a semi mobile QB and we have wide receivers that can succeed downfield. Seems like a no brainer right??

Rhule said yesterday that he still wasn’t sure where BCs long term position is. We’re just as likely to see him play RG than LT going forward. His arms aren’t long enough to play LT.