• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Rhule keeps making the Panthers worse and worse

Ricky Spanish

There is no category in which Darnold is similar to either player. Jones was demonstrably better in every way in 2021, while Fields struggled in his rookie year but showed flashes of promise towards the end of the season that showed future hope.

You mean the same Justin Fields that played only 7 total quarters of football over the Bears' last 6 games? What do they mean by him showing promise at the end of the season???

(Bears are my second favorite NFC team)

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

There is no category in which Darnold is similar to either player. Jones was demonstrably better in every way in 2021, while Fields struggled in his rookie year but showed flashes of promise towards the end of the season that showed future hope.

You mean the same Justin Fields that played only 7 total quarters of football over the Bears' last 6 games? What do they mean by him showing promise at the end of the season???

(Bears are my second favorite NFC team)

I think they mean if you separate Fields into two halves for what he did play. His second half is much better than his first half. 

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

im also an orlando magic fan. Its a tough life, but some of us have to live it.

I grew up a St. Louis Cardinals fan in football.  Trust me, I can relate.  Growing up in St. Louis, I am also a Blues fan.  Sure, we won the Cup in 2019, and I still savor that.  But it took 50 years of my life to get to feel that.