• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coaching News

Mr. Scot

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I haven't seen a reliable source on it but there's a load of people claiming inside sources buzzing about it.

It's possible, but his interview wasn't supposed to be till tomorrow.

I just saw this and it was retweeted by our boy Billy Marshall. 

31E749BD-D986-4CB4-9CB5-CCD2D746CE0F.jpeg

I have no idea what's gonna happen but I can't shake the thought that it's pretty damn significant that Harbaugh is interviewing for a job to potentially leave Michigan on national signing day. Just has the feel of a meeting to iron out final details IMO, but we'll see.

Even if he does, prepare to be disappointed when Rhule is shot down as a potential candidate pretty damn quickly. Not just due to his abysmal failure here and his arguably even more abysmal record vs. ranked teams during his college coaching stints, but because I also can't see Michigan going for another coach who almost certainly has another NFL shot dancing in his head if things go well for him. I mean, they'd be getting spurned by an alum. That would sting. I really think they'll be looking for someone who is focused on the college game. Everyone wants a Dabo Swinney.

• Beer 1