• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Coaching News

Mr. Scot

15 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Baalkie out in Jax. I would never have thought that Kahn would become a better owner than Tepper but here we are. Smart move, their fans have hope again.

Damn, I think we literally have the worst owner in the NFL now. Holy poo it's that bad lol

Tepper is twice as bad as Kahn. Kahn just didn't care for awhile. Tepper believes in the wrong people and that's way worse. 

7 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Looking like it’ll be Byron Leftwich at HC and Adrian Wilson at GM for the Jags. I think that’ll be a solid move for the franchise. 

I don't know what kind of head coach Byron Leftwich is going to be, but I do know that Trent Baalke is a bad GM.

Don't know how good a GM Adrian Wilson will be either but I've heard lots of pretty good things about him.

So honestly, if the Jaguars get nothing else out of this besides dumping Baalke, it's likely still a net positive.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

17 minutes ago, Snake said:

Tepper is twice as bad as Kahn. Kahn just didn't care for awhile. Tepper believes in the wrong people and that's way worse. 

Kahn was an owner that I thought would be the worst forever. This is a huge move towards competency for that guy. I didn't see Kahn as not caring but just completely oblivious to the NFL. 

It takes a long time for those guys to figure anything out, I didn't think Kahn ever would like the Jets owner. That guy doesn't give a fug. It's going to be at least a few more years before we can say for sure on Tepper, even if he is hiding like a scared eunuch right now.

41 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Baalkie out in Jax. I would never have thought that Kahn would become a better owner than Tepper but here we are. Smart move, their fans have hope again.

Damn, I think we literally have the worst owner in the NFL now. Holy poo it's that bad lol

No don’t complain people will say ur crazy, need mental help, or not a true fan!

1 minute ago, BurnNChinn said:

No don’t complain people will say ur crazy, need mental help, or not a true fan!

It's not a complaint, just an observation. People who complain about someone else's justifiable observation on the team aren't worth getting into an internet slap fight with.

I know what you mean and ask yourself 'am I the one being emotional about it'? If yes, cool off. If not, pass on bye or waste time.