• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CBS: Rhule keeping close eye on Michigan job, wanted Penn State

Kraybrothers

So have we actually hired McAdoo yet, I seen a report they’re working out the details not hired yet. Wonder if Tepper hears about this article and would say by Fhule. I just don’t see how u go with this dumbass into the season knowing he wants to go back to college and not focused on this team. Now our players know and FA know it so this team will get even worse. Why did this happen to the Panthers. I will tell you why they let the NFL get involved and hand picked our owner. Thanks nfl for screwing us again wth did we ever do to y’all, I mean we gave ur little boy Manning another SB so he could ride off into the sunset.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

fhule me once, shame on you. fhule me twice shame on me.... Teps pride is in the way.

Sticking with your failed coach just to watch him bounce to take a college job... oh wee mayne. That'd be an all-time ego checking right there.

Here's to hoping it happens. 😂

I'm just here to watch the trainwreck at this point. Zero emotional involvement left in this franchise.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

So have we actually hired McAdoo yet, I seen a report they’re working out the details not hired yet. Wonder if Tepper hears about this article and would say by Fhule. I just don’t see how u go with this dumbass into the season knowing he wants to go back to college and not focused on this team. Now our players know and FA know it so this team will get even worse. Why did this happen to the Panthers. I will tell you why they let the NFL get involved and hand picked our owner. Thanks nfl for screwing us again wth did we ever do to y’all, I mean we gave ur little boy Manning another SB so he could ride off into the sunset.

Tepper is going to stick by his butt buddy. Rhule should have been fired immediately after the season. Tepper letting him look for a OC tells us he is not going anywhere and Tepper is perfectly fine being the worst coached team in the league. 

Just give up and come back after the bitch gets canned. 

3 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

No he hasn’t been hired yet. Person or somebody reported that they were working on the contract details last night. 

Sports journalists can pretty much write whatever and cite anonymous sources. They have zero standards. Case in point:

Rhule was keeping a close eye on the Penn State situation, sources said,

sources said.... who said??????

What do you want to bet he made that sh!t up? What is stopping him from making that sh!t up? Nothing. When a sports journalist cites anonymous sources that is when my BS radar goes on alert. That source could be:

A.) NO ONE

B.) ANYONE

C.) MY GRANDMOTHER.

D.) A TURD THAT WOULDN'T FLUSH.

Things are bad enough, but now the sports writers are coming in like vultures with imaginary stories.  

Edited by pantherj
  • Pie 1

3 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Look at this dork who wrote the article. Think he could throw or catch a football?

jasonlacanfora.png

There's actually a decent chance that dork would be a better NFL coach than Matt Rhule. He might be smart enough to hire good assistants and then just GTFO of their way. That would automatically make him better than Rhule.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, pantherj said:

Sports journalists can pretty write whatever and cite anonymous sources. They have zero standards. Case in point:

Rhule was keeping a close eye on the Penn State situation, sources said,

sources said.... who said??????

What do you want to bet he made that sh!t up? What is stopping him from making that sh!t up? Nothing. When a sports journalist cites anonymous sources that is when my BS radar goes on alert. That source could be:

A.) NO ONE

B.) ANYONE

C.) MY GRANDMOTHER.

D.) A TURD THAT WOULDN'T FLUSH.

Things are bad enough, but now the sports writers are coming in like vultures with imaginary stories.  

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF 

So I would agree with everything you said if he was the only one with a story like this but their a couple they have came out. Also our own Joe Person’s article with everything that happened behind the scenes this past year. Like Fhule telling players he could go back to college. Yeah I most definitely believe this sh@t!

• Beer 1