• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sunday Playoff Games

Zod

2 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Allen can’t take these kind of hits forever. It’s like watching cam story all over again.

Sean McD learned from Ronnie in that regard... It’s the playoffs though if they want to win against a team like the Chiefs they need to run Allen

3 minutes ago, t96 said:

Sean McD learned from Ronnie in that regard... It’s the playoffs though if they want to win against a team like the Chiefs they need to run Allen

Josh Allen had more rushing attempts this year than Cam did in 2013. Only 9 attempts less compared to 2015.

matter of fact, josh Allen has had almost 250 rushing attempts since the  beginning of last season 

are we sure he learned? Ahha

Edited by TheCasillas

9 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Man these playoffs have shaped up perfectly for me. The Cowboys, Packers, and Bucs are all out of it now lol.

Yup so glad Rodgers and Brady are not gonna be the center of media attention for the next month. Can honestly say I don't dislike any team that could win the SB but I'm partial to the younger QB's actually drafted by their teams. Stafford would be interesting but it was weird they took the ball out of his hands for most of the 2nd half, Dropback Jimmy game managing to a win would be boring. All the young guys basically transformed their teams into contenders

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Josh Allen had more rushing attempts this year than Cam did in 2013. Only 9 attempts less compared to 2015.

are we sure he learned? Ahha

This is how these qbs succeed. They have windows and their careers maybe shorter but you unleash them and go for championships and build properly around then. Just the way it is. 

Just now, TheRumGone said:

This is how these qbs succeed. They have windows and their careers maybe shorter but you unleash them and go for championships and build properly around then. Just the way it is. 

I think Allen can be big ben capable and doesn’t need to rely on his legs. McD needs not to get him hurt.