• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

McAdoo hire is official

TN05

12 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Guess I should have proof read that before posting.   Let me try again. How much did they have to pay him to go down with this ship?

I wouldn't expect it to be that much beyond whatever average is.  How many other NFL teams are calling McAdoo to interview him for OC?  As desperate as we are, this is an opportunity for him to get another job in the NFL.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

I wouldn't expect it to be that much beyond whatever average is.  How many other NFL teams are calling McAdoo to interview him for OC?  As desperate as we are, this is an opportunity for him to get another job in the NFL.

I suppose it was desperation on both sides.

• Beer 1

36 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Honestly, the length of the contract is probably a more curious detail than the compensation at this point.

Joe Brady apparently had a 3 year deal. I'm also curious about the length. I'd guess 2 years with 3 years being eyebrow raising.

Does anyone know who actually negotiates the coaches contracts? Is it Tepper?