• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

From worst record to Superbowl in 2 seasons

NAS

24 minutes ago, onmyown said:

And the thing is competent qbs don’t get traded…they just don’t. Like ever. So few examples.

Brady CHOSE where he wanted to go after a long career, Stafford CHOSE where he was going after a long career after he told the Panthers to f themselves. Rodgers will CHOOSE where he will be going…even sex offender Watson ultimately gets to CHOOSE where he is going after telling the Panthers to f themselves.

Tep thinks he can somehow finagle some cheat code with money and picks and it’s not fuging happening with worthwhile prospects.

The only route is to draft which we should have done in 19, 20 and 21 but we are too busy winning moral victory meaningless games vs. Saints’ third stringers signing TB and trading for Darnold and despite having a top 10 pick for two of those years. Could’ve done more to get Herbert and god forbid Jones or Fields works out. God forbid we take a QB to take the reigns even when Cam did well in 17, like the Patriots and 49ers have done because they have competent foresight…you know like a guy named Lamar Jackson whose skills would’ve literally been a plug and play in that offense.

Just baffling.

I'm gonna go ahead and do this now *OFFICIAL CARSON STRONG BANDWAGON MEMBER*

We need to go after this guy. 

Just now, TheRumGone said:

People should stop saying this. Burrow is rare. Most qbs need a couple years to grow. And burrow got elite weapons in 2 years. Fields was on a lame duck coaching staff with a HC who didn’t know how to use him. And he played in 12 games. He flashed. I have a feeling he’s gonna make people look very stupid. Their new GM and HC have said they are gonna do what needs to be done to support him.

From what I have read Field's can do all the throws but its the decision making which we argue Darnold has issues with. I might be Biased against Ohio State products but that's my biggest takeaway.

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

From what I have read Field's can do all the throws but its the decision making which we argue Darnold has issues with. I might be Biased against Ohio State products but that's my biggest takeaway.

Again the Ohio state thing was from a previous coach. That has nothing to do with fields and the new kid tearing it up for them now. Saying fields ain’t it is premature as hell. 

Just now, TheRumGone said:

Again the Ohio state thing was from a previous coach. That has nothing to do with fields and the new kid tearing it up for them now. Saying fields ain’t it is premature as hell. 

It's as bias I ain't gonna lie if Fields turns it up it would be good because if we don't acquire QB talent then its gonna be CJ Stroud vs Bryuce this time next year.

5 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

It's as bias I ain't gonna lie if Fields turns it up it would be good because if we don't acquire QB talent then its gonna be CJ Stroud vs Bryuce this time next year.

He had some really good games against the Steelers and packers. He needs stability, a good coaching staff and GM. Looks like he’s about to get all 3. This past season was a wash for the bears. the diehard fans hated that staff and are really excited about fields.