• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Leadership changes at Tepper Sports

Mr. Scot

Nicole Tepper has been named chief administrative officer of Tepper Sports and Entertainment. In her role, she will focus on growing a culture that values its people and partners, and further engrains the organization in the Carolinas community. She has played a key role with a number of philanthropic initiatives across the Carolinas on behalf of the Panthers and the David and Nicole Tepper Charitable Foundation.

I'm okay with this.  Run with it, Nicole. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, PanthersATL said:

Nicole Tepper has been named chief administrative officer of Tepper Sports and Entertainment. In her role, she will focus on growing a culture that values its people and partners, and further engrains the organization in the Carolinas community. She has played a key role with a number of philanthropic initiatives across the Carolinas on behalf of the Panthers and the David and Nicole Tepper Charitable Foundation.

I'm okay with this.  Run with it, Nicole. 

For real people will moan about anything.

She’s been doing this for the last couple of years and just had an official title now.

For all of you in the "Tepper cares more about the soccer team than the Panthers" crowd, this move doesn't really support that narrative. There is less than a month until the start of the MLS season, and Charlotte FC now has a new president. Tepper clearly waited until after the NFL season ended to restructure, regardless of how close it was to the MLS season starting. I mean, imagine the Panthers announcing that there's a new team president in August.

1 hour ago, travisura said:

For all of you in the "Tepper cares more about the soccer team than the Panthers" crowd, this move doesn't really support that narrative. There is less than a month until the start of the MLS season, and Charlotte FC now has a new president. Tepper clearly waited until after the NFL season ended to restructure, regardless of how close it was to the MLS season starting. I mean, imagine the Panthers announcing that there's a new team president in August.

I could see that happening