• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You’re Matt Rhule…. What are you doing?

ncfan

5 hours ago, Actionman0z said:

I think what people who don’t coach don’t understand is that players play, and coaches coach. Look at every single press conference that Shaq Thompson had. Do your job. He’s talking to players who weren’t doing it, or pressing because they kept losing trying to do too much. Sticking with Rhule this year is the smartest choice. If it fails, it fails. We will see. 90% of the flack he catches from this board is from unintelligent fans, who see wins and losses as signs of progression or regression, vs. the development or implementation of a plan/process as it develops. Continuity is a big deal, and we will see what happens. 

Over It Eye Roll GIF

• Pie 2
  • Flames 2

I’m preparing to overpay offensive lineman in FA to convince them to come here.  Whatever it takes….I’m handing out huge contracts to top OT and OG talent.  

I am also willing to mortgage next years 1st rounder on a pro bowl MLB.  Then drafting the best QB available according to my board. 

Get my head out of my ass

Reaffirm panther long-term success goal 

Hire Dante Scarnecchia and Scot McCloughan as consultants 

Wait for the ravens to wavie Alejandro Villanueva and sign him, about whatever it takes within reason.(change if Dante says no)

CMC either has to take a pay cut or not play for the panthers

Sign one form Mariota, Trubisky, or Keenum

Hold a true open QB competition

Let Finessererrerrerr do his draft thing, whatever happens focus on the OL, LB, TE, edge. Same for FA. BPA is the top goal.

Pray

Hire the best DL I could find, if its breston buckner so be it. 

Pray to all the gods

Have one hell of a training camp

Win the NFC South and make the playoffs.

Edited by Basbear

Trade back to gain a 3rd or even 2nd if someone wants to move enough. This is a deep class not a top heavy one so we need to make up some picks to fill all of these holes.  Take the best LT you can find in round one.  Pick up a guard/center and veteran qb in free agency. 

Round 1 Charles Cross/Ekwonu/Kenyon Green/Raimann/Pennington....depending on how far back we go. As you can see, deep LT class and lets hope Cross or Ekwonu fall.

The below scenario would be ideal"

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.fansided.com%2Flogos%2Fnfl%2Fpanthers.png
Panthers Get
No. 14 overall
No. 46 overall
No. 97 overall

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.fansided.com%2Flogos%2Fnfl%2Fravens.png
Ravens Get
No. 6 overall

You have a deal