• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's Game

Catsfan69

2 hours ago, Year of the Tiger said:

Hopefully you have the Bengal Tigers winning the Super Bowl in the Chinese Year of the Tiger. In the time of the China virus, when China Joe is President .. when the Bengals have Joe Burrow, and Joe Mixon. I think you need the help moron. 

mental illness

So…the best OL weren’t here and after today we need to be talking with their agents.  LOL

I like Sam Howell as the best QB in this draft but if one of those top OTs drop this feels no brainer.  These QBs are crazy suspect.

Edited by Shocker

34 minutes ago, Icege said:

If y'all were hoping to see the best QB in this draft, he wasn't at the Senior Bowl. He already played at the Collegiate Bowl :3

Honestly he has a ton of ability and a high ceiling. I wonder where he is currently projected? If we grab an elite OL, then Glass in the 4th/5th, I wouldn’t be mad…

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Honestly he has a ton of ability and a high ceiling. I wonder where he is currently projected? If we grab an elite OL, then Glass in the 4th/5th, I wouldn’t be mad…

I am so totally in the mindset of OL in round 1 as well.  There isn’t a pro QB that is can’t miss in this draft.

7 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Trade back, acquire a 2nd, and go get him while still being able to get Cross or Linderbaum :3

1 minute ago, Panthera onca said:

The good news is that the Tar Heel fanboys will stop clamoring for us to draft Howell. Dude is a trash QB.

No he isn’t but at pick 6 there are much better options.  Our franchise QB isn’t in this draft.  Question is can we find that guy in the next draft?  

Some good prospects but major questions with them as well.  Brice Young is very undersized.  This QB problem is the #1 deal but we can’t reach and hope.  Have to draft the best player.