• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers have reached out to Minnesota for Kirk Cousins

ncfan

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Hell yeah, the dummy doesnt realize there is a search function on here that we can back up our claims

Bro there are always openings in NFL front offices. With your resume of Huddle posts I’m sure you could win over some NFL owner to give you the keys to the kingdom. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, joemac said:

IDK bro. I’m not the GM or coach so it doesn’t really matter what I think. I do know that I’d rather have him than Pickett or Willis or any of the other jabroni QBs in this years draft. Personally with where we sit now I think we should take the top LT on the board at 6, and I guess roll it back with Sam. Then next year this time when we inevitably have a Top 3 pick in a much better QB draft, do we take our franchise guy. But this is about Cousins and my point here is that he’s not nearly as bad as most are making him out to be. 

Thats my plan brother

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

FYI: Still nothing from any established sources but for what it's worth, a listener to the show tweeted that Zulgad said the Vikings told the Panthers that Cousins isn't available "at this time".

There have been reports that Kevin O'Connell plans to stick with Cousins.

Of course, you know how "plans" go.

Reassuring Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Edited by Prowler2k18

Just now, stbugs said:

Why? This team is in a pile of poo right now with no OL and no QB and we are missing 3 top 100 picks and are middle of the pack on cap space.

The current staff is the guy who makes all the fantasy trades before and after the draft and thinks he’s got a great team only to end up out of the playoffs while the auto drafted team blows his team away.

Its bizarre he is defending this poo show

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Wow, what an intelligent response. So you actually think we’re killing it the last few years? It’s one thing to be a fan boy it’s another to be delusional.

Yeah. I’m the delusional one in this thread…not the fantasy arm chair GMs who’ve convinced themselves they can run an NFL franchise on the strength of some obscure message board posts. 

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Beyond bizarre. Only a clown would think they’ve done better than the huddle folks who actually pay attention to the draft. People who think true fandom is to follow blindly are really weird to me. I do love the meme replies when you get into the weeds because they don’t know how to actually respond. 

So, again. Like I said to your buddy earlier. Why not print out a little folder full of all your Huddle posts and get a meeting with Tepper? I’m sure he’d fire Fitterer in a heartbeat and hire you. 

I guess that I need to accept the fact that I may have to stop being a Panther's fan soon. The likley options are all terrible and extending our likable players may not make sense anymore. I mean DJ Moore will be in year 8 before we have our shiete together  

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

So the hope is to upgrade to maybe mediocre?

What would it cost us?

I'm not saying I want us to trade for Cousins, because I don't.  But he's definitely way better than mediocre.  124 TDs to 36 INTs since 2018.  

Even if you argue he is not as good as the numbers he puts up, and I think there is a fair argument there, he's still a lot better than mediocre.  Cousins to me is in that 12-14 range for QBs, which is pretty good.  And for all his faults, he was far from the reason the Vikings missed the playoffs last year.

Just now, Mage said:

I'm not saying I want us to trade for Cousins, because I don't.  But he's definitely way better than mediocre.  124 TDs to 36 INTs since 2018.  

Even if you argue he is not as good as the numbers he puts up, and I think there is a fair argument there, he's still a lot better than mediocre.  Cousins to me is in that 12-14 range for QBs, which is pretty good.  And for all his faults, he was far from the reason the Vikings missed the playoffs last year.

Vikings roster is better than ours and they are mediocre and Rhule would give up 2 first round picks to win 2 more games to maybe save his job.

• Beer 2