• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is the ugliest ugly?

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Verge said:

Ekwonu is my favorite, his tape is so much fun. He is a locked in 10 year dominant left tackle. 

Tape wise it is Ekwonu

In person wise its Neal ala the first man off the bus deal....

You calling him a "dominant" LT is bold spicy off-the-charts.....Him on a island thinking, I get OG vibes too much.

No idea. What do the injury history and weight management history look like for these guys?

IDC how great a huge guy looks like if those two boxes are not clean. It just ends badly if not.

Edited by Waldo
  • Pie 1

Linderbaum. Excellent blocker in pass and run game, but more than anything he just has an immense football IQ. He could be a Luke Kuechly for linemen. Whoever gets him, and I hope we do, will see a massive improvement to their line, not just because of physical skills but because of his leadership and ability to correctly call protection.

Some scouts say he is just shy of the optimal weight, but a pro weight room and nutrition program could solve that before training camp. And center is traditionally the smallest guy on the line. 

We can't go forward with Elflein or Paradis at the position. They were both decent in their days, but injuries and time have downgraded them mightily. 

Take Linderbaum, make a lasting commitment to the line and don't look back. It's the best pick for the long term improvement of this team.

I want the best LT available, but if that means the interior of the line stays as-is, then give me Linderbaum. Most of the pressure comes from the middle, which is impossible for a QB to succeed behind. It's the more pressing need at the moment, I think. If we can get a servicable Center via FA or Trade, then give me the best LT. Otherwise, I'd like to roll with Brady at LT, Linderbaum at Center, and Moton at RT. Test whoever you want at the guard positions. Still not enough tape on Deonte Brown, but he'll hopefully get a chance to prove himself early this season & in preseason with the ones.

Not a world beater OL, but probably the most logical move. Is Free Agency here yet?

23 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Cross is the man I want at 6 for some reason I get Greg Robinson vibes with Ikem 

Ive been meaning to post this, I looked into Cross some. My main isssue was he never had to block for a long period, it was by the offensive design. Him blocking 2+ second is ???????? Hard to make a judgement and thats a big deal in the NFL. 

6 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Ive been meaning to post this, I looked into Cross some. My main isssue was he never had to block for a long period, it was by the offensive design. Him blocking 2+ second is ???????? Hard to make a judgement and thats a big deal in the NFL. 

He had 1 pressure last year in the sec.   He’s going to be fine.  He’s only 20 and has room to grow.   I want him so bad it hurts.