• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Apparently Rhule spoke to Charlotte reporters

Mr. Scot

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Sounds like we might be moving away from the WCO base (haven't looked at McAdoo's past philosophy)

Ugh 😖

Just based on some quick searching, seems like his foundation is WCO:

Can Ben McAdoo Fix the Panthers Offense? - Sports Illustrated Carolina Panthers News, Analysis and More

How Ben McAdoo’s New Offense Will Fly | PFF News & Analysis | PFF

Do Panthers, Ben McAdoo have a potential fit in Jimmy Garoppolo? (usatoday.com)

Might just be some coach speak by Rhule, its not like a coach is going to admit we want to run sideways.  Coaches have a habit of telling fans what they want to hear.  

If we do end up going to more of a power based running attack, that might actually lower Linderbaum down our draft board.  A lot of the reports I've seen on him is that he is more suited for zone.  He definitely doesn't fit the "bigger" profile.

• Beer 2

24 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

Just based on some quick searching, seems like his foundation is WCO:

Can Ben McAdoo Fix the Panthers Offense? - Sports Illustrated Carolina Panthers News, Analysis and More

How Ben McAdoo’s New Offense Will Fly | PFF News & Analysis | PFF

Do Panthers, Ben McAdoo have a potential fit in Jimmy Garoppolo? (usatoday.com)

Might just be some coach speak by Rhule, its not like a coach is going to admit we want to run sideways.  Coaches have a habit of telling fans what they want to hear.  

If we do end up going to more of a power based running attack, that might actually lower Linderbaum down our draft board.  A lot of the reports I've seen on him is that he is more suited for zone.  He definitely doesn't fit the "bigger" profile.

WCO was what I figured because that's the style we've run, but bigger, "downhill" linemen don't necessarily fit that sort of approach.

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

WCO was what I figured because that's the style we've run, but bigger, "downhill" linemen don't necessarily fit that sort of approach.

What’s even stranger is the stretch zone approach mainly in the gun Brady ran.

It really seems like he has no idea what to do on offense and it’s all just blah blah blah

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Ricky Spanish said:

"Building the team the right way"

Then why does Rhule still have roster control?

I think that means is make panic trades and piss poor QB choices one after the other, thats the "right way"....

I wish one of those years they took the "hard" way and fixed the god dam cap while stock piling picks. No more "redoing" over-rated players with contracts either, pick out the true young core and pay them with normal deals. Besides this blackhole cycle of trying to go .500 and even failing at that. Tiresome so tiresome. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 3

33 minutes ago, Chaos said:

I hate Rhule like he murdered family members

I definitely feel a lot different about Rhule than I did about Fox and Rivera at the end. Maybe it's because we actually had success under those other guys. Maybe it's because I actually respected them as people and didn't think they were lying their asses off every time they opened their mouth. Maybe a little bit of both.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4
  • Flames 2