• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Florio: Panthers understand they have to give up 3 firsts, another pick, and 1-2 (Chinn, Burns, Brown, Horn)

Kraybrothers

3 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Build 👏 A 👏 round 👏 him 👏 with 👏 what?

All those draft picks we'll have? No picks until round 4 this year, then round 3 the next two years

All the Money for Free Agents we'll have? We will be tied to his and CMC's contracts, we'll need to pay Burns and Moore soon to. Our line already sucks, not like we'll have the money to pay for that.

All the remaining talent on the roster we'll have? If we trade those players away, we'll be without 2 starters that we'll need to replace right off the bat. Then we'll lose some to free agency soon thereafter.

A trade with that price tag makes no goddamn sense for a team who hasn't been to the playoffs in 4 years.

📠📠📠📠

Honestly just grow a pair and pick Willis and develop him.  Keep slowly developing the team and let some other team ruin their future 

If Willis fails he can probably bring back a pick somewhere and we find another QB in a better draft

Edited by Shocker

10 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Build 👏 A 👏 round 👏 him 👏 with 👏 what?

All those draft picks we'll have? No picks until round 4 this year, then round 3 the next two years

All the Money for Free Agents we'll have? We will be tied to his and CMC's contracts, we'll need to pay Burns and Moore soon to. Our line already sucks, not like we'll have the money to pay for that.

All the remaining talent on the roster we'll have? If we trade those players away, we'll be without 2 starters that we'll need to replace right off the bat. Then we'll lose some to free agency soon thereafter.

A trade with that price tag makes no goddamn sense for a team who hasn't been to the playoffs in 4 years.

My God this is so spot on.  Pin this post, email it to Tepper and the administration for the love of God this is dead balls accurate

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Honestly just grow a pair and pick Willis and develop him.  Keep slowly developing the team and let some other team ruin their future 

If Willis fails he can probably bring back a pick somewhere and we find another QB in a better draft

Willis isnt going to play this year.  Why in the hell would Rhule pick him?  Its a wasted draft pick.  Quite literally a wasted draft pick

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

Teams are trolling the Panthers to get them to pay a kings ransom for Watson.  No team is going to pay that idiotic price for Watson except David Tepper. He's getting trolled into destroying his team so they can continue to laugh at his dumb ass behind his back.

Right now Tepper reminds me of the rich guy that paid the 10k buy in for the World Series of Poker because it looks so easy on TV. 

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Willis isnt going to play this year.  Why in the hell would Rhule pick him?  Its a wasted draft pick.  Quite literally a wasted draft pick

You and I kinda agree there but I am assuming they feel they have to get a QB.  Willis has upside that gives him some good value but I also agree he has a lot to overcome

Personally I am taking one of the OTs at 6 

Edited by Shocker

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

You and I kinda agree there but I am assuming they feel they have to get a QB.  Willis has upside that gives him some good value but I also agree he has a lot to overcome

Personally I am taking one of the OTs at 6 

If that is the case get zappe in the 4rth if they are dead set on drafting someone.  

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

If that is the case get zappe in the 4rth if they are dead set on drafting someone.  

Throwing away another mid round pick at QB is a waste. You either take one now or wait. We don't need another Will Grier.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

It appears Willis going before us is becoming a real possibility.  I saw that even the Lions might grab him at 2.  Who knows but QBs always rise up the board.

• Beer 1