• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

30 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Has anyone checked potential players to be traded profiles on social media lately? Don’t they sometimes scrub team related stuff if something is about to go down? 

Burns, Chinn, and Horn still follow the panthers… Horn I just noticed does follow Watson… 🤔 

• Pie 1

7 hours ago, Mage said:

The vast majority of fans care solely about wins and losses.  If the team is winning, fans will show up.  Will have nothing to do with how people perceive Watson as a person.

And yes, I acknowledge there are fans out there who would be disgruntled by the trade.  But the number of people who would actually stop being a fan of the team and no longer attend the games (who otherwise did attend the games) is in all likelihood a vocal minority.

Ben was accused of rape and Steelers didn't struggle to fill their stadium.  At the end of the day it will come down to wins and losses.  

and Kobe is damn near a national hero… 

Fans only pretend to care when it’s in the news at that very moment. Win a couple of games, the Story gets old, fans don’t care. 

edit: tyreek hill is another one. 

Edited by imminent rogaine

45 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I hope it’s Derrick brown instead of chinn

Lol nobody wants Brown hell I don’t want him. What a wasted pick because this staff doesn’t know how to draft. Hell I’m surprised they want any of those guys. I 100% hope Burns is in the deal. Y’all treat him like his the next Von Miller he’s not. Definitely would be upset with these guys being in that trade.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Lol nobody wants Brown hell I don’t want him. What a wasted pick because this staff doesn’t know how to draft. Hell I’m surprised they want any of those guys. I 100% hope Burns is in the deal. Y’all treat him like his the next Von Miller he’s not. Definitely would be upset with these guys being in that trade.

I don’t think I’ve ever posted about Brian burns before… at least not since his second season….

19 minutes ago, BurnNChinn said:

Agree