• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

No more Watson threads. Use this one or one of the other 20 existing ones.

rayzor

so ... i just went down a twitter hole during my last meeting. One of the twitter accounts I posted earlier in this thread posted that Tepper and crew were not going to be in the stadium before Joe Person did.... He stated that the panthers were meeting with Watson today last night...  and now he just tweeted that Watson agreed to the NTC for the panthers. 

It's our boy Johnny Bets. Some entertainment at the least. If interested, I will post links for us to time check.

For those who want to complain about sources, I get it. Just ignore this post.

2 minutes ago, therealmjl said:

Yeah there's a thread for that nonsense this is #watsonwatch only

If a potential suitor is eliminated, the Steeler QB news is related--even though they said they were out of the Watkins Sweepstakes.  I figured it was because if they signed Watson, they would have to give out "Terrible Towels" that are a bit gooey.

Someone should start a thread listing excuses when Watson doesn't win every game and take us all the way like they think he will. BC we all know if he has a bad game, it won't be his fault. Like I said, same team different day.

Wake me up when we actually field a solid team that sticks around for years.

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

so ... i just went down a twitter hole during my last meeting. One of the twitter accounts I posted earlier in this thread posted that Tepper and crew were not going to be in the stadium before Joe Person did.... He stated that the panthers were meeting with Watson today last night...  and now he just tweeted that Watson agreed to the NTC for the panthers. 

It's our boy Johnny Bets. Some entertainment at the least. If interested, I will post links for us to time check.

For those who want to complain about sources, I get it. Just ignore this post.

You got a link to their profile?