• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

Like I've been saying this whole time... Rhule is keeping us from getting Watson.

No way in hell Watson would want to come here and have Rhule as a head coach. 

I can see it now post game interviews so coach what happen on that 1 play at the end of the 4th that cost you the game? Well Mr so and so Watson didnt have a good game today he was terrible bad passes bad decision making bla bla bla but I know that me and my staff put together a winning game plan for us to win today but unfortunately Watson just didn't get it done today it's on his shoulders. 

Just now, La Pantera said:

So if he's right, do you think DW ends up a Brown???

No, I actually have a bad feeling he ends up in SF. I had a feeling yesterday there would be a late player get in the mix and win the sweepstakes. He knows he can go there and immediately be a super bowl contender.  

• Pie 2

Just now, ickmule said:

No, I actually have a bad feeling he ends up in SF. I had a feeling yesterday there would be a late player get in the mix and win the sweepstakes. He knows he can go there and immediately be a super bowl contender.  

Hahahahaha.

As close to a 0% chance as it gets. Not happening. 

3 minutes ago, ickmule said:

The tweet/ guy you were saying was right, stated that john and Kyle shot that down...

Nm misread

Edited by La Pantera

Just now, ickmule said:

Time will tell.  

What are they going to trade away? How are they going to make the cap work? They're in one of the tighter cap spots in the league. They get a $16M penalty if they trade Lance. They don't have a first round pick until 2024. 

It's a virtual impossibility now. Last offseason? Great fit. But circumstances change.