• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

1 minute ago, joemac said:

Jesus Christ.  Thats it.  Im done.  Its starting to get bleak for us now.  I have tried to remain optimistic thru this entire thing, and I really thought we would get him yesterday but things have taken a very shitty turn for the worse today.  Especially if SF is getting involved now.  They could send them Lance would would probably trump anything else anybody has.  However they did trade away a bunch of firsts just last year to get him so who the fug really knows at this point.  So much damn mis/disinformation out there.  Its getting impossible to separate the wheat from the chaff. 

Two people have reported the Saints are "front runners" now too. I'm done with this poo. 

4 minutes ago, MVPccaffrey said:

Regarding the meetings:

Saints sent a league wide respected executive who's built multiple playoff contenders over 15 years.

We show up with an owner who's oversaw a bottom 5 loser for half a decade and the lame duck coach he overpaid for.  But he has brass balls on his desk!  

Don't have to read between the lines here

Shut up already

• Beer 1

Just now, NCTHFL0567 said:

Trade assets? Huh? LOL. WUT? 

WHAT fuging ASSETS CAN THEY OFFER THAT TRUMP OURS?!?!??!  I FEEL LIKE IM fuging TAKING CRAZY PILLS!  

Ive got to step away from this poo for a minute.  Im losing it.  Time to go play some Elden Ring.

• Pie 3