• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Watson Thread - Part Deux

Zod

1 minute ago, ncstatekwi said:

I find it interesting there is very very little to no coverage of Deshaun Watson on ESPN or NFL.COM.  I wonder if they are making a statement here.  There is definitely a lot of TB12 TB12 TB12....hmmmmm.....

They definitely are...  I said the same thing yesterday.  When we have been the frontrunner, the national media dies down to a whisper.  When another team seemed to be getting in the driver's seat, they were frothing at the mouth to tweet, retweet, and report.

• Pie 1

Just now, Proudiddy said:

They definitely are...  I said the same thing yesterday.  When we have been the frontrunner, the national media dies down to a whisper.  When another team seemed to be getting in the driver's seat, they were frothing at the mouth to tweet, retweet, and report.

Very Very Very interesting....hmm...I have a lot of theories....but it is extremely odd...even on ESPN and FS1 yesterday...its either all about how the LAKERS stink poo or TB12....whispers about WATSON...

26 minutes ago, unicar15 said:

There’s no way he’s going to the Browns. He could play in Charlotte or NO but chooses Cleveland? Nah. His agent is forcing that meeting because he owes the GM or something…

...Actually, If he wants to win, CLE is the spot with all the supporting cast. They only need a qb to make a push to get to the next level.  If he wants to wallow in sht for four years come here or go to NO....

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ncguy2184 said:

Anything panthers related and it's a ghost town on all the major networks it's always been this way. 

EXCEPT when we make the Superbowl they have to kinda talk about us for a week. 

Not if there is something negative to report. We took over every media outlet when Hardy had his scandal. Round the clock Panthers coverage.

2 minutes ago, pantherj said:

Not if there is something negative to report. We took over every media outlet when Hardy had his scandal. Round the clock Panthers coverage.

Yeah true, also when cam would do the post game interviews when we lost and he would kinda pout because he wasn't acting happy enough for ESPN after a loss.

1 minute ago, ncguy2184 said:

Yeah true, also when cam would do the post game interviews when we lost and he would kinda pout because he wasn't acting happy enough for ESPN after a loss.

And if we do too well all the sports media outlets will repeat the same line "worst 12-0, 13-0 ect team of all time."

But I do want us to get Watson because I believe you need a QB in today's NFL to win, BUT only thing is if we do happen to get Watson does that mean no matter how this up coming season goes we will have another year after this one of Matt Rhule? Say Watson misses 6 games and we miss the playoffs will Tepper give Rhule one more prove it year? 

I really want us to get Watson BAD! I think he is a top 4 QB but Matt Rhule is #32 Head Coach and needs to be shown the door he should have been fired before the end of the season last year.

Matt Rhule is PURE GARBAGE and I'm scared that he may be the reason we don't get Watson.