• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sam Darnold vs Baker Mayfield training camp

Zod

10 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Is it hard to moderate with a Tarheel blue dick in your mouth?

Is it hard to see that a poster with less than 100 posts is trying to pick a fight with every one of them. I literally just quoted his most recent fight picking reply.

See you tomorrow too, by the way. 

• Poo 1

6 minutes ago, Skack25 said:

Baker is lightyears better than Darnold, but he would die here.

I'm oddly hopeful about our OL next year. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's going to be great and probably not even good. But with the signing of a legit OG I think we could play Christensen at LT and immediately field an improved OL. Depth would still be razor thin and we'd be a key injury or two from another poo show on the OL, but the starting lineup could feasibly at least be run of the mill below average instead of a total dumpster fire.

I would also expect OL at #6 if we retained that pick.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm oddly hopeful about our OL next year. Don't get me wrong, I don't think it's going to be great and probably not even good. But with the signing of a legit OG I think we could play Christensen at LT and immediately field an improved OL. Depth would still be razor thin and we'd be a key injury or two from another poo show on the OL, but the starting lineup could feasibly at least be run of the mill below average instead of a total dumpster fire.

Oh I'm always hopeful.  And fwiw, I feel much better now than I did this time last year when we were signing Cam Erving.

• Pie 1

How is everyone giving Baker's torn labrum a pass...remember a QB who had that same injury and could not throw the same again bc they developed an arthritic condition post surgery? I do. 

With our FA moves so far, id rather go rookie QB behind Darnold or wait next year for QB while you have your Defensive core in place and ALL your draft capital. 

Darnold showed something in the 1st 4 games of 2021 but...it apparently was not tough to shut down after that small sample size so I am not holding my breath. 

A healthy Baker is better than Sam Darnold but NOT worth veteran QB 2nd contract $$. 

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I would also expect OL at #6 if we retained that pick.

I am gonna keep cautioning everyone about BC. That's fools gold, not 24k.

• Beer 2