• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Thread(s) Superlatives

17 minutes ago, uncfan888 said:

The award for "saying you don't want him but you really do and then you follow the Watson threads and post as much as the people that want him" goes to.... 

Nah, I'm not gonna do that

I would fit into that. I don’t really want him, but it’s a damn entertaining thread. 

• Pie 1

48 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

As the Watson thread(s) continue and come to an eventual close, I think i speak for everyone when I say they have cemented themselves into the legacy of Carolina Huddle, regardless of the final outcome. 

With that in mind, I propose a thread dedicated to those posters of CH, who provided historic content, commentary, and insight to us all, often at the sacrifice of their own sanity and sleep patterns. 

Please use this thread as an opportunity to nominate your peers of the Watson threads for superlatives for their contributions to these historic threads. 

My first nomination is to @ickmulefor his consistent and relentless efforts in reminding this community who our negotiation delegation was and why they presented a great opportunity to land Deshaun Watson. Thank you for your contributions.

4A1CCD7A-8535-42AA-8485-18548C5CC2A0.jpeg

I am honored to say the least. As a persistent $hit poster for many years I made my mind up a few months ago to only post humor and to end the $hit posting. 😊