• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

17 minutes ago, joemac said:

How? Sam Darnold is our starting QB with no hope for the future? We have a top pick in a draft with all time shitty QBs. It’s like God himself hates the Panthers 

The next draft is the soonest that they have a realistic shot at a possible solution at qb.

If they hadn't squandered their 2nd and possibly 3rd round pick maybe they could have taken a chance on one of these kids in the second.

If they want one in this draft they are forced to take him at 6 because no team is trading up for one of these qbs. Someone behind us would be more likely to jump ahead of us for one of those LT's than trade with us.

12 hours ago, TheInksDry said:

I'm telling you, once the trade details come out you'll understand why Nick wanted to drag this out but the deal has been done since Monday. 

I 100% guaranteed Watson to Carolina.

And I know the time when it will be announced but Rayzor might ban me for saying it. 

gLBZM6.gif

For posterity.

What is better for us long term?  Falcons or saints getting the smooth criminal?

I think the saints are probably a legit contender immediately with him whereas the Falcons are further away right now.  So I guess I'd rather him go there.

Long term is much harder to predict.

20 hours ago, TheInksDry said:

I'm telling you, once the trade details come out you'll understand why Nick wanted to drag this out but the deal has been done since Monday. 

I 100% guaranteed Watson to Carolina.

And I know the time when it will be announced but Rayzor might ban me for saying it. 

gLBZM6.gif

spacer.png

• Pie 3

On 3/17/2022 at 1:59 PM, ellis said:
On 3/17/2022 at 1:55 PM, Actionman0z said:

Ellis. Question for you. Why do you cover the Panthers? I listened to about 10 minutes of your twitter show the other night, and to me it sounds like you hate the team. Just wondering. 

I don’t hate the Panthers. It’s not my job to cheerlead for them, either.

Actually, it certainly appears you do 🧐

For example, every time you're interviewed you lead with something like "oh I like Matt Rhule and I'm certainly not calling for his job, but..."...

...and then you go on to completely sh*t all over him and effectively call for him to be fired 🤦‍♂️

Dude, that's OK, but just own it already, go ahead and give your real opinion...

...and let's be honest here, the truth is your opinion is all you have to bring to the table... 😉

• Flames 1

Just now, SizzleBuzz said:

Actually, it certainly appears you do 🧐

For example, every time you're interviewed you lead with something like "oh I like Matt Rhule and I'm certainly not calling for his job, but..."...

...and then you go on to completely sh*t all over him and effectively call for him to be fired 🤦‍♂️

Dude, that's OK, but just own it already, go ahead and give your real opinion...

...and let's be honest here, the truth is your opinion is all you have to bring to the table... 😉

Thank you once again for your feedback. I hope you have a great weekend.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

On 3/17/2022 at 2:03 PM, ellis said:

I don’t know if you follow my work, but I’m extremely fair and cautious when it comes to sharing information.

You should go ahead and let loose, remove the shackles!  Literally nothing you post/discuss isn't already out in the public forum... 🤦‍♂️

That’s not my role typically, but when there’s something of value to share, and it’s credible, I’ll share it.

Name one single piece of factual info you weren't at best the 7th guy to put out on Al Gore's internets... 🧐

My full-time job is sports talk radio, so I’m not jockeying for clicks.

Really?  "full-time"...?? 

Edited by SizzleBuzz
  • Flames 1

I’m enjoying my life. Blessed to have a healthy, ever-too-fast growing trio of kids, a great wife who has been through a lot lately, and a variety of ways to bring some Panthers nostalgia, info, and analysis (and some occasional levity) to those who choose it. Like I said, I sincerely appreciate your perspective. However you view my work, it’s my pleasure to absorb critique along the way—it’s part of the deal. Again, I hope you have a great weekend.

Edited by ellis
  • Pie 4
  • Beer 2