• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson Watch Day 4 - The Finale

Zod

People like Sheena dont write for us, they write for clout. As fans we want someone diving in, asking the tough questions, and getting useful intel about our team.

Not finding ways to poo on our team, stan for other teams, and use their job to build a network. There is zero integrity in that.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Smithers said:

I have not a fan of Sheena.  She has no ties to this area and this is simply a job for her.  She would go work for the Falcons or Browns in a heartbeat.  

Correct me if I'm wrong but I haven't seen her drop a legit hot take.

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

That’s our 2nd highest pick! (Joking kind of) Also I think his contract is up this year and we might get stuck in a Vikings Cousins situation… 

What do you mean? Him and Darnold are on the same contract. If he revived here, he'd probably want to stay.

I dont think we trade for Baker though, I believe Macadoo isnt a fan of Baker if my memory serves me correct.

1 minute ago, WOW!! said:

He already has.. Its been widely reported the best offer is being sent by the Panthers... Houston wants our offer..

DW is the one holding up everything... 

And again when he called the Falcons it was clear winning and going to a good roster wasn't his choice..

QB pay has nothing to do with Houston accepting our deal.  I am sure our trade compensation is huge.  I am talking about Watson directly.  Pull out the big guns to convince him he NEEDS to be a Carolina Panther.  former and current players, local celebs/artists, a huge pay day, say in roster decisions, all need to play a part.  Community obviously means a lot to Watson.  We need to involve the community in recruiting the most high profile sports figure to play in NC in a long time.  

6 minutes ago, Smithers said:

If David Tepper truly refuses to lose...then this is his shot to prove it.  I 100% think he can put an offer on the table that Watson and the Texans cannot say no to.  Question is - is he bold enough to do it?  Money talks.  Offer to make Watson the highest paid QB in the NFL if you think that is what it will take.  

That's the thing though ... while he is worth more than double what Arthur Blank is, Blank is still worth 7.5 billion. His wang swing is just as mighty as Tepper's. Tepper might not be able to do anything.