• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Watson to Cleveland

Toker Smurf

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Actually, Josina Anderson confirmed that we were ruled out the same time they were. It just wasn't reported at the time.

And then they got ruled back in.

I think this entire episode shows you cannot trust a damn person who claims they have "sources".  We were told by someone on here that their source said Seattle was the lead team in the beginning 

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Actually, Josina Anderson confirmed that we were ruled out the same time they were. It just wasn't reported at the time.

And then they got ruled back in.

My point is we were never actually ruled out just like the Browns weren’t. All those reports were nonsense. It all came down to who would pay him the most and we weren’t going to, which is the right decision.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

Just now, t96 said:

My point is we were never actually ruled out just like the Browns weren’t. All those reports were nonsense. It all came down to who would pay him the most and we weren’t going to, which is the right decision.

I wonder if the call came to Tepper, "Watson will change his mind if you can guarantee $240 Million"

Tepper: "fug you and the fuging horse you rode in on"

• Pie 1

Just now, t96 said:

Given that he didn't wave his no trade clause for us and he's not coming here, I think it's pretty safe to say we were ruled out.

8 minutes ago, Shocker said:

I've read all those stories about sources and the trade not being final.

Everyone but the Texans and Browns.

The reports are that the Texans and Browns still must execute the trade. Not hearing anything from the Texans or the Browns.

This is all coming from Watson?