• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We tried for Collins

Mr. Scot

4 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

It's becoming more apparent last year he did it Rhules way, this year he's like F that I'm not losing my job over this lame duck coach

True, let the GM be the GM...acquire the players and let the coach coach them.  I think Fitts can do the first, but I'm not sure Rhule can do the later.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, 45catfan said:

True, let the GM be the GM...acquire the players and let the coach coach them.  I think Fitts can do the first, but I'm not sure Rhule can do the later.

I think maybe it's why Tepper has been so quiet and probably super pissed behind the scenes. Everything points to Rhule losing the "total control" he had his first two years, to see if he can even coach a team with actual professionals (GM/upgraded coordinators) putting him in position to succeed. We're totally set up for letting him go halfway through the season if he can't get it together. I'd just go ahead and let Wilks or Tabor take over now personally 

• Pie 1