• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Malik Willis Pro Day

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I don’t think it hurts to have a low score, but a high score can help. It shows they can be more analytical which can help with processing. 

It helps when it comes time to talk about the draft but work ethic and character are what separates anyway. Everything we have heard about Willis tells us if there are doubts about his abilities he can and will put in the work to be better.

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

QBs better than Lamar in no particular order

Brady

Wilson

Rodgers 

Stafford

Allen

Mahomes

Watson

So he's somewhere around 8 to 10th .

I only consider Brady Rodgers Mahomes elite. 

Then great

Then very good. He's in the very good category. 

Lamar is better than Stafford, Watson, and Wilson.

• Flames 1

Just now, MechaZain said:

I'll take that over Huddlers opinions on dude's brain. If he's athletic and intelligent he's coachable.

Oh absolutely this thread is a prime example of how many fans are still living in a bygone era. Vick's name plastered throughout is more of the same and it's like we hopped in a time machine back to 2010. Some things don't change sadly.

• Pie 1

I still have no idea what to think of Malik Willis at all, never saw him play, seen clips of his throws and he's got a hell of an arm certainly NFL level. I want him to succeed, if he is deemed as raw I hope he goes somewhere like PIT with more established culture and staff as opposed to here.

32 minutes ago, micnificent28 said:

I will say this. Even tho Willis isn't rated a generational top 10 quick his upside is. No one saw Lamar Jackson coming and many wanted him to move to WR. He doesn't have to have the highest credentials to change the game. All Lamar did was become the NFL MVP and most dynamic weapon in the league. If you think the ravens can't win a super bowl with Jackson your just stuck in a old way of thinking.

Lamar won’t ever win a super bowl and he is below average as a passer. And his body is starting to break down. Wonder why that it is….oh it’s because he is a running qb in the nfl. 

1 hour ago, micnificent28 said:

Just because something hasn't been done doesn't mean it can't. Before cam most of the league didn't really care for a dual threat qb. Afterwards it basically became the norm. If 90% of the league have pocket qbs of course it is going to be rarer for running qbs to win Super Bowls.

Also each individual is different. I haven't heard one person say Willis isn't accurate. Where as they killed cam about it.

And those dual threats often get hurt and don’t win in the playoffs nor a super bowl. 

• Poo 1