• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Corral Pro Day Today

ForJimmy

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Normally I’d agree, but he actually played worse when he had time to go through reads. His best games were early when he was checking down to CMC quickly and only needing one read. In the rare instances he had a pocket he would make the worst decisions. 

I'd  be shell shocked later too. 

12 minutes ago, pantherclaw said:

I'd  be shell shocked later too. 

Either that or he can’t read a defense. Considering he had similar issues at USC and NYJ, I would lean towards not being able to read a defense. Either way it’s shown you can’t trust him when a play breaks down. It won’t always be a perfect pocket in today’s NFL and QBs need to be able to improvise when a play breaks down. Sam is going to poo the bed when this happens…

• Beer 2

I hesitate to value the opinion of fans who watch games and never played it. As far as to say he can’t do this or that, who state the entire QB history, like they watched hours and hours of film on the guy, when in reality the heard a person say it once, tweet it once etc. and they pick it up as fact. 

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

I hesitate to value the opinion of fans who watch games and never played it. As far as to say he can’t do this or that, who state the entire QB history, like they watched hours and hours of film on the guy, when in reality the heard a person say it once, tweet it once etc. and they pick it up as fact. 

Looking Paramount Network GIF by Yellowstone

52 minutes ago, Actionman0z said:

wrong forum bud

4 hours ago, panthers55 said:

I think that Darnold will be the number 1 guy whether we pick a rookie or not. I have read somewhere that McAdoo likes Darnold better than Mayfield which is why we didn't jump on him right away.  It will be Darnolds job to lose. McAdoo wasn't here last year so he is going to install his offense and doesn't care about 2021. So if Darnold did suffer from a terrible line then he will improve with our hopefully better line and win us some games. If he still sucks there will be no one else to blame. How soon they expect to bench Darnold might influence who we pick if we go QB. If we need a starter right away then go with Pickett. Corral and Willis both would need to sit before they will be ready to start. So if you want either of them you need to hope Darnold can get much better with a line and good gameplan.

if McAdoo can turn Darnold into a legit NFL starter, everybody wins 

• Flames 1

All three will be gone by 16-17, just like the OTs. This poo happens every year and people think we can drop down and still get who we want. Trading off six unless you want one of the 5 OTs is gonna backfire. Though i would prefer to trade back generally. 

Edited by Panthero
  • Pie 1

13 minutes ago, Panthero said:

All three will be gone by 16-17, just like the OTs. This poo happens every year and people think we can drop down and still get who we want. Trading off six unless you want one of the 5 OTs is gonna backfire. Though i would prefer to trade back generally. 

It depends on where you trade down to.  We turned away an offer with -100 points on the deal which is steep.  I'd trade down for negative points, but 100 is too high.