• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shi Smith arrested

ncfan

5 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

If you have more than a certain amount of weed they’ll always charge you with intent to distribute. I think it’s above 1 or 2 ounces. I highly, highly doubt shi is a weed dealer lol. That’s just silly. No clue about the gun charge or if he has a license. But if he doesn’t he should’ve got one. This isn’t a big deal imo. 

People act like he was financing a dog fighting ring or something

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

I am curious about what he did (if anything) to get caught with this on him.

You know they searched his car on some bullshit anyway, hoping to find something. Cops in SC don't got poo to do. I know bc I'm from there. 

And if he was going 12 miles over the speed limit that's actually slow for i-77. This is a waste of time to even talk about

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ImaginaryKev said:

You know they searched his car on some bullshit anyway, hoping to find something. Cops in SC don't got poo to do. I know bc I'm from there. 

And if he was going 12 miles over the speed limit that's actually slow for i-77. This is a waste of time to even talk about

He knew better, I'm sure, than to be caught with that stuff. But it shouldn't be the deal it could turn into and his car probably shouldn't have been searched. Not for speeding. Speeding was likely just an excuse to search his car.

9 minutes ago, rayzor said:

He knew better, I'm sure, than to be caught with that stuff. But it shouldn't be the deal it could turn into and his car probably shouldn't have been searched. Not for speeding. Speeding was likely just an excuse to search his car.

It's wild how many people can be ignorant to their rights. It honestly wouldn't be shocking if the cop simply asked to "look around" the vehicle and he consented not realizing he has the right to say no. Happens all the time.

• Pie 1

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

It's wild how many people can be ignorant to their rights. It honestly wouldn't be shocking if the cop simply asked to "look around" the vehicle and he consented not realizing he has the right to say no. Happens all the time.

Can't imagine that ever goes over well. They don't exactly like being told no and will make you pay if you tell them in that, even if it's your right to do that.

26 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

People act like he was financing a dog fighting ring or something

12 mph over the speed limit is insane to be pulled over for on the interstate. Like I thought it was common knowledge 10 over was ok.

I also think all minorities should be armed too at this point. Definitely legally but yeah.

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

And then when black or brown people say no they get ripped out of their car, arrested or worst case scenario shot. Too many incidents of stuff like that happening all over to ignore.

Edited by TheRumGone

2 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Can't imagine that ever goes over well. They don't exactly like being told no and will make you pay if you tell them in that, even if it's your right to do that.

As soon as you consent you've waived your rights. Simple as that. Not giving consent gives a lawyer a fighting chance.

• Pie 1

52 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

This is clearly something he can learn from and a good lawyer will make all this poo go away regardless. As long as he isn't actively bangin I don't care about a young nfl player having a gun for protection (Didn't ICE T just get robbed the other day?) He needs to make sure it's legit and it was dumb to get caught up in this but it's nothing worth throwing away a person for. And he also might be able to play football. Who the fug cares?

Ice T robbed???????????????? OMG!!! Reading comprehension takes a big hit. He claims gas pump #9 robbed him by what he paid for gas.  IT WAS A JOKE. 

• Pie 2

Oh snap, I read a headline and didn't care enough to read the tweet bc who cares about ice t

People do get robbed tho. Like that's what 2nd amendment types are so adamant about having guns for. Shi should be able to protect himself too unless this is a NRA silence on Philando Castille sorta thing

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

Yeah, he's also 23 years old.

You remember 23 year old @rayzor? I definitely don't remember being super smart about poo like that back then.