• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you put it past Tepper to move the team?

Jmac

9 hours ago, Whoops said:

TBH, I’m not worried yet. With Charlotte FC, a move won’t happen for 5-7 years.  By then the state of the franchise should be better.  I trust in Fitterer.  

Hmmm… 5-7 years you say?

Whats the length on that Rhule contract again?

9 hours ago, Whoops said:

TBH, I’m not worried yet. With Charlotte FC, a move won’t happen for 5-7 years.  By then the state of the franchise should be better.  I trust in Fitterer.  

I have not seen any indication that the state of the franchise will be better in 5-7 years, unless something changes we will still be a 5 win team while Tepper is raking in money. 

Im also not sure why Fitt gets so much credit for doing basically nothing. What great lasting moves that have improved the team has he made? We have won 5 games for the past 3 years and we are expecting to win 6 or less this upcoming season. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Luciu5 said:

We haven't had a QB on the roster the past 3 years....

So what is he being praised for? Trading back in the draft and picking up trash players that rarely saw the field? Signing FAs that were even worse? How about trading away most of our draft for this year on garbage? 

Yea he is knocking it out of the park so far....

8 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

We haven't had a QB on the roster the past 3 years....

In large part because we keep investing in awful QBs from the NFL's rubbish bin and we don't have the type of football organization to attract decent vets with other options. This is a mess of their own doing.

10 hours ago, Carl Spackler said:

It’s so hilarious how everything I predict ends up getting flamed and then 6-12 months later, people say the same thing. 

Me, Fall 2020: Matt Rhule is the worst coach in the NFL.
Huddle, Fall 2020: Shut up idiot. Be patient. Matt has a plan. 
Huddle, Fall 2021: Matt Rhule is the worst coach in the NFL. 

Me, Fall 2021: Tepper is gonna end up moving the team to a different city. 
Huddle, Fall 2021: Shut up idiot. Be patient. Tepper would never move this team. 
Huddle, Spring 2022: Tepper is gonna end up moving the team to a different city.

Image result for Bush Mission Accomplished. Size: 228 x 204. Source: www.nbcnews.com