• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"He'll probably go somewhere else and win a Super Bowl"

Icege

Good for him. Could you imagine if you were 10-year old Kenjon and someone told you that in your future you'd quietly have a 10-12 year career in the NFL and get three Super Bowl rings how great that would sound? I think we'd all sign up for that.

Congrats to him for hanging in there and really living the dream. I hope he gets a few more years and another ring along the way. Wish it had been when he was with us, but them's the breaks.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3

14 hours ago, Icege said:

...I'll be damned.

EzA0_mrWYAMg5Mc.jpg

I said to myself, "Well I'll be damned," before I scrolled down and saw your response.😀

Sometimes it's better to be lucky than good (not to say that he hasn't been a good role player, backup and bench warmer)😂.

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

this is the kind of person who's Super Bowl ring you will see for sale at Pawn Stars. 

Why would you spout such meritless drivel. Why?

Barner apparently is investing his money wisely and has a net worth somewhere between 1-5 mil, though most sites say 3. Apparently he's involved in apparel (including selling Yeezy's), kennels and investing in commercial real estate (if I am to believe his IG profile. 

In any event, he's a levelheaded family man that also hails from a good family. He gave his Patriots ring to his dad as a Father's Day gift. 

Do your research before making assumptions!

• Pie 3

10 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Why would you spout such meritless drivel. Why?

Barner apparently is investing his money wisely and has a net worth somewhere between 1-5 mil, though most sites say 3. Apparently he's involved in apparel (including selling Yeezy's), kennels and investing in commercial real estate (if I am to believe his IG profile. 

In any event, he's a levelheaded family man that also hails from a good family. He gave his Patriots ring to his dad as a Father's Day gift. 

Do your research before making assumptions!

Because he's an idiot.

• Pie 1