• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dallas radio

Jaxel

I live in Dallas, and I was listening to local radio, they were talking about how this draft might not be as expensive to trade up because there are so many teams supposably trying to trade down. That's fine, but what made me kind of laugh, their analyst was saying it was possible they could get the 6 pick from us for 24, their second and a fourth... Man they like to dream down here. Lol

/Offseason

• Pie 1

Nah, just because of the qb situation but there are some top heavy OTs and DEs, arguably the second two next important positions on the field.

6 for 24, + second and third this year and second next year sounds good.

but anyway you look at it it will suck since it’s basically just making up for Darnold and idiot moves

Edited by onmyown
  • Beer 1

We kinda screwed ourselves into taking a shitty trade back so it's possible. Doing mock drafts without trading back for at least a 2nd is really a bummer. I'd trade back a few spots for a 2nd/3rd and trade back again for another 3rd or whatever instead of dropping that far back on the first move. 

18 hours ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

There's some truth to that about trade value. Without clear class elite talent, it's possible picks go for less. I don't think 24 and a 2nd would do it for 6, but I don't think that kind of move would take 2(3) 1sts and a 2nd either. 

Yeah, those trade ups are very often driven by QB's and this is a bad class.

Plus you have multiple teams with multiple first round draft picks which does water down the value.