• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Robby Anderson wants Panthers to work out Colin Kaepernick

TheSpecialJuan

1 hour ago, Call Me James said:

It was a response to the statement that he was NEVER good.

It's a tryout...for a stop gap or bench player. This sites thrives off of overreaction and hyperbole.

Calling "hyperbole" is amusing, given that every year Kaepernick is away, the perception of how good he was when he played gets further exaggerated. At this rate, he'll be a hall of famer and borderline greatest of all time within three or four years from now.

As far as a more realistic take...

Good? Somewhat.

Very good? Maybe at times.

Great? Not really.

He was always a better athlete than quarterback, and plenty of people knew it. General belief was that he never got past being a one read quarterback (and there was plenty of film evidence) but Harbaugh did a good job compensating for it.

That's reality.

12 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Calling "hyperbole" is amusing, given that every year Kaepernick is away, the perception of how good he was when he played gets further exaggerated. At this rate, he'll be a hall of famer and borderline greatest of all time within three or four years from now.

As far as a more realistic take...

Good? Somewhat.

Very good? Maybe at times.

Great? Not really.

He was always a better athlete than quarterback, and plenty of people knew it. General belief was that he never got past being a one read quarterback (and there was plenty of film evidence) but Harbaugh did a good job compensating for it.

That's reality.

Hes been better than every QB we've brought in.

You might even have a point if we were a good team making good decisions, but in reality we're being rumored to want to trade for Baker Mayfield.

Welcome to reality. Where last year we were so bad we had to pull the ghost of Cam Newton off of the couch to start for us.

Edited by Call Me James

Hey I like it!! He’s trying to be vocal like Steve Smith!! I agree with him.. he’ll no to Mayfield.. he’s no better than Darnold!! I was hopeful Baker would be hood cause of his emotion and energy!! Plus Baker said he’ll no to the Panthers already too!! So guess we forgot that.. 

4 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

Hey I like it!! He’s trying to be vocal like Steve Smith!! I agree with him.. he’ll no to Mayfield.. he’s no better than Darnold!! I was hopeful Baker would be hood cause of his emotion and energy!! Plus Baker said he’ll no to the Panthers already too!! So guess we forgot that.. 

If he played like Steve Smith on the field then he could be vocal like Steve Smith. But he's plays like Robby Anderson so he should STFU and hope the front office forgets they haven't cut him yet.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

If he played like Steve Smith on the field then he could be vocal like Steve Smith. But he's plays like Robby Anderson so he should STFU and hope the front office forgets they haven't cut him yet.

I get that!! I am just saying I like the fire that he wants to win.. he definitely has been disappointment.. hell he could be doing this on purpose to get traded!!