• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

JT O'Sullivan's 2022 QB Rankings

Ricky Spanish

Draft a top tackle if he's there and try like heck to trade into the second or third for the actual, non media/JT hyped, true QB2 of THIS draft Carson Strong.

12 year veteran CB Ike Taylor said Carson was the best red zone/back shoulder QB in this draft. He said he can do that all day in the NFL. Ike had to study film of QBs tendencies for 12yrs, keep that in mind.

He also said Carson threw some of his best deep balls to the left, across his body. He said that's rare. Ike Taylor also said Strong isn't just a steal, he's a I told you so.

Strong 2022!

5 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Draft a top tackle if he's there and try like heck to trade into the second or third for the actual, non media/JT hyped, true QB2 of THIS draft Carson Strong.

12 year veteran CB Ike Taylor said Carson was the best red zone/back shoulder QB in this draft. He said he can do that all day in the NFL. Ike had to study film of QBs tendencies for 12yrs, keep that in mind.

He also said Carson threw some of his best deep balls to the left, across his body. He said that's rare. Ike Taylor also said Strong isn't just a steal, he's a I told you so.

Strong 2022!

JT's rankings seem quite counter to the "media" as you put it.  

Ike Taylor aye? Pickett is his favorite quarterback he likes even more than Strong (Yikes Ike).  He also says Kinnard is the best overall lineman in the draft.  Over Neal, Icky, Cross, Zion, Tyler, Penning, Raimann, Strange, all of them.  

2 minutes ago, XClown1986 said:

He had Justin Herbert ranked as his 8TH QB in the 2020 NFL draft. Tua was number 1. So, I don't trust his judgement at all.

Yeah he runs counter to a lot of the standard media ranks.  Seemingly to a detriment.  His videos are pretty great though.  

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

I think the best value in this draft will be Howell--based on his stock dropping in 2022 when his team was bad.  I think that was his worst, and we are comparing that to other QB's (Willis, Pickett, Ridder, and Corral) best years.  Some of you hate him because he played at UNC--and some love him for that reason---I am talking about the player, not some theory based on a shirt you bought at Walmart that you only wear after your team wins.

Preach!

3 hours ago, davos said:

JT's rankings seem quite counter to the "media" as you put it.  

Ike Taylor aye? Pickett is his favorite quarterback he likes even more than Strong (Yikes Ike).  He also says Kinnard is the best overall lineman in the draft.  Over Neal, Icky, Cross, Zion, Tyler, Penning, Raimann, Strange, all of them.  

Lol, we are on opposite ends on that one. We totally agree that Strong should be QB2 though.