• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Week Of: Draft Buzz, Rumors, & News (w/updates)

davos

11 hours ago, davos said:

Garrett Wilson Top-5 Prospect?

Per Jordan Schultz:

"Wilson, according to one GM I spoke with, is one of the best receivers I've evaluated over the past five years. Speed, route-running, hands, can break the game open at any time."

*Should note that every team went to his pro day.

DAYUM, that video set my loins aquiver! Man has it all, speed, crisp routes, intelligence, work ethic. Maybe the Texans will want to trade up to # 6 to get ahead of ATL. I kinda like Byrd being one of their starting WR's this year.

• Flames 1

History tells us that some of those guys will bust and some will disappoint. Happens every year. Even at the top of the list. Nothing is written into stone which is why they are each studied and scrutinized so thoroughly and even then, teams miss all the time. Some more than others but everyone misses. Hopefully, we get ours right.

• Beer 2

Walker going #1 overall would almost assure us an OT.  Texans or Jets taking any other position besides OT means at least one falls to us.  I'm hoping the rumors that the Giants are infatuated with Cross are true.  While he has the biggest upside, he's still the rawest of the big 3 and thus the most room to bust of the OTs.  Neal has the highest floor, but also the lowest ceiling. Ickey falls in the middle of the three. He's got some growing to do and thus hasn't hit his ceiling, but his tape shows that he's at least solid day 1 starter at LT.

16 minutes ago, trueblade said:

Field Yates is one of the most connected insiders covering the NFL.

This is gonna be fun haha, and it starts with the first pick.  There is seriously not a single pick I can really see set.  Even #1 sounds between 2-4 prospects depending on the source.  

See some claiming Icky is in the conversation, Neal, and then the Aiden vs. Walker report.

This could be bonkers.  

• Pie 1

Steelers are said to be sniffing around at the Giants #7 pick.  You almost have to assume a QB.  Willis or Pickett?  I think the Pickett love is smoke and it's Willis.  Pickett may even be there at #20, Willis won't be, and Atlanta (#8) seems curious about Willis, not Pickett.

• Pie 1