• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fitterer and Morgan draft presser today at 2:00

Zod

Speaking at a pre-draft presser, Panthers GM Scott Fitterer revealed that there are "a couple" of quarterbacks he'd feel comfortable with at No. 6 overall.

He's also, if you believe him, heard from a couple of teams about trading up for No. 6. Smokescreen or not, the massive hole under center for the Panthers will continue to guide discourse for the team until it's addressed in a real way. Malik Willis and Kenny Pickett figure to be the quarterbacks under consideration for the team at No. 6, but with how different draft boards are this year between teams, a surprise can't be ruled out. Fitterer later added: "We want to stabilized the quarterback position," and told reporters he sat down with Sam Darnold and told him the team likely would add a quarterback through this weekend. 

14 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

I kind of read the same but I wonder if he wants to gamble a lil 1st.  I could also see someone Luke the Eagles trying to package both 1st and Minshew to entice Fitt. I'm guessing a lt or Willis if staying at 6. I also think Robby gets trades during the draft. 

I’m doubling down on Mailk or trading back I don’t think we’re taking a LT at 6 

• Beer 2