• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baltimore and Eagles looking to trade up....

Lurk21

43 minutes ago, Lurk21 said:

So Philly is targeting Kayvon or Sauce Gardner. It's a possibility  1 is there. We got teams thinking we want a qb to keep the value of our pick high. Going out on a limb now and saying We trade with Philly for at least both 1st round picks they got. 

I would take 15, the second rounder, and then first next year.  I want to have some draft capital to move up next year if needed.

• Beer 2

44 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I would take 15, the second rounder, and then first next year.  I want to have some draft capital to move up next year if needed.

What do you think of taking 15 and 18 etc... picking at 15 and taking 18 and trading back again for a future 1st? 

Sure give us their late 1st (or 2nd), and 3rd round pick (if they have one), and throw in Minshew (for a fifth round pick next year). We pick up  a decent LT and another good player (defense or offense) and move on to the fourth round.....never happen.

Edited by Jmac

If the trade is with the Eagles and for picks this year then they need to throw in pick 83 as well for it to be proper value, so 15, 51, 83. Or they could give us 18, 51, 83, 101. Those represent similar value to the 6 pick according to the trade charts (although they aren’t an exact science). We could give them one of our 5ths in either scenario.

I definitely wouldn’t do a trade just for 51. We’d be getting fleeced.

18 hours ago, Lurk21 said:

I want CJ to succeed and always keep my thought process rational. Not sure if you referring to me being miserable  but that's a big nah lol.  I don't go bat shi crazy over the what ifs and etc... level headed as they come...

Nahhhh, that CJ trade just has many people hating on it.

100% I want my GM to take the type of risk for a universal young top ten player like CJ is. His salary&cap for the next is 6 mill in total and they have the 5th year option. His RAS score was the same as JC Horns'. 

He had some injuries and came to a new team mid-season and panther fans were expecting him to be a first team all-pro. Its just plain wrong to hate on that trade form a panthers fan side. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

That ANNNNNDDDDD they throw in Minshew and Dillard(former 1st LT thats on the 2nd team now).

Philly is the team to watch. 

• Beer 1

Another factor in the trade up scenario was brought up on the Rich Eisen show.

This off-season, WR surpassed DE and OT as the position with the second highest percentage of cap dollars dedicated to it after QB. This could have teams lookout for dynamic young receivers on a long five year rookie contract. 

NYG (7), ATL (8), SEA (9), and NYJ (10) all have a big need at WR. This could put pressure on a team like GB or KC to move up. At the front of the line for all those WR needy teams are your Carolina Panthers at # 6.

If NYJ or SEA want to jump NYG or ATL, we are the team to talk to. If KC or GB want to make a big jump, we can give them the ticket to whichever WR they covet.

• Beer 2